Rates & Fees
Manitoba Crop Alliance’s APP application fee for the 2023 program year is a one-time cost of $250.
There are no additional fees if you wish to take additional funds throughout the 2023 program year. This offers freedom and flexibility if you need access to additional advance dollars throughout the program year.
Advance Rates for the 2023 Program Year
|Desi Chick Peas||$0.15/lb|
|Hay (domestic sales)||$87.30/T|
|Kabuli Chick Peas||$0.17/lb|
|Kentucky Blue Grass||$0.38/lb|
|Other Coloured (Black)||$0.22/lb|
|Peas/Dry MB only||$5.18/bu|
|Rye Grass Seed Annual||$0.48/lb|
|Rye Grass Seed Perennial||$0.33/lb|
|White Pea (Navy)||$0.23/lb|
Other Fees and Rates
- Interest rate on interest-bearing cash advances is prime – 0.50%. Our interest rate remains competitive with major banks and credit unions.
- Default Interest Rate (Pre-Default Date) – Loans in default status prior to the default date are charged at an interest rate of Prime + 1%
- Default Interest Rate (Post-Default Date) – Loans in default status after the default date are charged at an interest rate of Prime + 3%
- Default Management Fee – A one-time fee of 3% is applied to the outstanding balance after the default notice.
- Repayment of loans without providing a Proof of Sale are charged at an interest rate of Prime +1