- This event has passed.
Cereals Canada Combine to Customer 2023
February 5 - February 8
For more than 20 years, Cereals Canada has welcomed farmers to its Winnipeg headquarters for its annual Combine to Customer program.
During classroom presentations, program participants will receive a broad overview of grain industry operations. Topics will include:
- The workings of the Canadian Grain Commission grading process, the quality assurance system, and the development and registration process for new varieties
- The performance of Canadian wheat in food production
- End-product uses by global customers
- Why customers prefer Canadian wheat over wheat from Canada’s competitors
- How Cereals Canada technical experts provide market support
Farmers can choose from three sessions:
- Feb. 5-8, 2023
- Feb. 21-24, 2023
- March 5-8, 2023
Spaces are limited for each session. Must be an active wheat grower and MCA farmer member to attend.
For more information, click here.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.